Sourced from: Harsharan Matharu's Indian Microwave Cooking Recipes e book.
• 1cup besan, 1/2cup Sooji
• 1cup curd, salt(to taste)
• 2 table spoon sugar, 1pinch haldi
• 1 tea spoon Eno fruit salt
• 1 tea spoon oil, ½ tea spoon rai
• Green chilies, Kari patta
• Lemon, 2 tablespoon sugar
• 2 cups water
Mix all. Micro high in "micro wonder" (a special container for making dhokla available with Cutting Edge Microwave Ware, you may use any other microwave dhokla container instead) for 6 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish.
Heat oil, add rai, let it crackle. Add green chilies halved and deseeded. Sauté for a minute. Add water, sugar, and lemon juice. Boil for 2 minutes. Cut dhokla in pieces and pour the water mixture on dhokla. Serve cold.