Cauliflower Au Gratin
Quick and delicious meal which looks great and is healthy.
Sourced from: Recipe number 30 from Renu's hand writtern recipe book
100 grams Cauliflower, 1/2 Liters White Sauce, 10 grams butter, 1 Tablespoon flour, 150 ml milk, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder, 1 pinch nutmeg, 25 grams grated cheese, 25 grams bread crumbs
1. Cut the cauliflower into flowerlets and cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
2. Drain well and place in an oven proof dish.
3. Prepare white sauce and season it with salt, pepper, mustard powder and nutmeg.
4. Pour over the cauliflower and sprinkle with grated cheese and bread crumbs.
5. Brown under a hot grill and serve hot.