Sourced from: Harsharan Matharu's Indian Microwave Cooking Recipes e book.
• 1small cauliflower- cut into medium florets
• 1 pod of garlic –crushed (1tbsp paste)
• 2 green chilies – finely chopped
• 2tsp Soya sauce
• ¼ cup tomato ketchup
• ½ cup tomato puree
• ½ tsp each of salt & pepper
• 2 tbsp corn flour dissolved in ½ cup water
• 2 tbsp oil
In a dish put 2 tbsp oil with garlic , green chilies , Soya sauce , salt and pepper .Add washed cauliflower florets and micro high covered for 4 minutes. Add tomato puree, tomato ketchup and corn flour paste. Stir well. Micro high for 5 minutes or till thick. Stir once between. Add chopped coriander and serve hot with fried rice.